Welcome to my blog!
Update: September 09, 2010
The goals of this blog as well as information about me are listed on the side bar, so I would like to take this opportunity to spell out the code of ethics for this blog, adapted from my colleague’s excellent blog.
- The views expressed on this blog are mine (and those of any future guest authors) and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer (or those of future guest authors’ employers).
- Authors’ opinions about products/services – ranging from enthusiasm to skepticism – do not necessarily represent the views of the owning companies. This applies to Oracle (my current employer) products as well. Comments on the technical abilities of these products/services should not be interpreted to be endorsements or criticisms of the same. Of course, opinions and views may continue to evolve over time.
- Factual errors found (or reported) will be corrected as soon as possible. Changes will be documented, as appropriate.
- Any copyright violations found should be reported using the comments and will be rectified as soon as possible.
- This blog will not make any statements about upcoming features, releases and certifications, instead it will link back to the product’s official home page or blog.
- This blog does not permit speculation about unreleased, non-public information and discussion of confidential information.
- This blog may cross-post articles with the authors other hosted blogs e.g. The Official AIA Blog. Such cross-posts shall typically be tagged using its own category.
- Rajesh Raheja